- Sign up for our Bermuda Blues tour in March. You have a month to get ready and there's no winter in Bermuda.
- Buy some new workout clothes and try a different class at the gym. Even if you can't keep up, you'll look good.
- Embrace the season. Rent a pair of snowshoes or cross-country skis and try a new sport. Just be ready to fall.
- Need some help to get back in shape? Sign up for our beginner 13-day East Coast Meander in May. It's really three tours in one, so you save $230. Even if you're not in shape at the start of the tour, you will be by the end of it.
- Try a new app. The free Cardiio app offers a 7-minute workout you can do anywhere without props. Hey, seven minutes is better than zero.
- Check your bicycle. Is it ready to be ridden at the first sign of spring? If not, take it to your bike shop now. During the slow season, mechanics have time to tune up or fix whatever is broken.
- Take a walk. Wear lots of layers and arrange to meet a friend for coffee afterwards as a reward.
- Be ready to experience spring in all its glory by signing up for our Yellowstone National Park tour in June. We're still offering a $139 discount.
- Stop feeling guilty and curl up on the couch to watch a good movie about cycling. The Triplets of Belleville is my favorite.
- Plan now to prevent this from happening to you next year. Sign up for our February 2016 New Zealand tour by the end of this month and save $199. It's summer now down under!
Withlacoochee Winter Ride – December 1, 2012
4 years ago