Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Congratulations to Free Tour Raffle Winner

Eileen Crue was the lucky winner of the raffle prize at the Wild Goose Chase ride last weekend. She won a free WomanTours trip. Congratulations Eileen! She and a friend, Aleta, have decided to use her certificate to go on the Finger Lakes Wine Country tour next summer.

Eileen wrote us, "This is my first year of cycling. I bought a used hybrid in the spring and have ridden routes up to 40 miles.  I learned how to ride with clip-in shoes and am finally getting the hang of them with only a few tip-overs this season! I am planning to buy a road bike next year and Aleta is going to help me train in preparation for the hills I am expecting in the Finger Lakes region. Thank you for this very generous prize!" 

We'll be sure to post when we're sponsoring another women's ride with a free tour....

Women's bicycle pioneer and event organizer Georgena Terry with Eileen Crue holding her free tour certificate.



No comments: